Saturday, July 08, 2006;
♥ 8:50 PM
application FAILED!!did not answer her question on how can I contribute to the dance society.AJC dance society only have like 12 dancers,how can I be in the nxt yr dance when there are only 12 places.I had to fill one form,danced for her and I forgot some steps,too nervous,did a bit stretching only.She said abt my contributions to cchy dance club,I said I did nth,no activities and so she said our teachers very hardworking.This is my first so-called audition,so nervous,felt a weird dancing without music.The teacher said they will through our documents again before calling us,I tink no chance already lah.
PPL if applying DSA to AJC,read the questions below
Q1.how can u contribute to AJC?in what ways?
Q2.what other jc u apply for DSA?
Q3.if u scored below 10 for o-level,what jc will u choose?
Q4.what do u tink u will score for ur o-level?
Q5.why did u choose AJC?
Q6.what are ur strengths and weaknesses?
Q7.what can other qualities u have that u want to tell me?
Q8.what did u do in ur secondary school to help the school?
This questions may help u guys to prepare for ur interview or audition.BE PREPARED!!dun be like me,blur blur one.Good luck to everyone on 12july and other days interview.
I will be applying for SAJC,hope I hope to have better luck then.
if i can't get into both the jc through DSA then i have to go in through academic results.by then,i will join sports and not dance,maybe squash,track and field or netball but not dance,dun really like dancing.hahax.i love sports more.
Fly away...