Thursday, September 14, 2006;
♥ 1:00 AM
Finally the science practical and both language paper 1 have ended,now are the more impt papers coming up next.I have to finish watching the Amazing Race 9 which is like 2hrs,i am skipping tonight night class in school.I just have to sacrifice my studying time.hee!Today phy was easier than last year leh but the chem was tough.The language papers,i wrote crap,i crap my way through,i don't think i scored that well,really shld buck up.Until now,i have not really revise,i tink i nxt week start intensive studying.Keep studying liaox.Haven been gg to tuition centre,only on tuesday because the teacher,junxiang just refer to book and tell me the answer or say she don't know or take a long time to ans my questions.I am not gg tuition when she is there,what a waste of time.Not that she is very bad,maybe i am not used to her teaching methods bah.Looking for a one to one tuition is now too late,maybe really intensive.I tink i rather go school and ask teachers.
Have been going straight home after exams,just in time to catch the amazing race again and the twin dragons shows,went to bathe,use the com and YAY! amazing race again!Yi-pee!the show is damn nice,showed the ugliness of a compeition.Must be really fit and smart,maybe a bit cunning.It is so difficult to win the one million dollars,amazing race is far better than fear factor.Omg,that show,yucks!Gross!
Fly away...