Tuesday, October 03, 2006;
♥ 2:14 AM
Yi-pee!Prelim examinations is finally over,now awaits the o-level examination,it is just about four weeks away from now.OMG!i am so stressed,now have to buck up.I will emphasised on both my maths cuz i hope i can get A1 for them as i know i will not be able to do well for other subjects.hahax.I probably get a D7 for phy and maybe A2 or B3 for other subjects.Maybe i will try to practise on chem and geo.
In the past few weeks,i was worrying abt my prelim exams and now my results.I want to go SAJC though it is quite far i tink.Because the facilities there are new and the school is big.hahax.I always been carrying a hope that i can get four cut-off points for my o-lvl so i no need to study so hard or that i can enter njc because of affiliation easily.Maybe this mindset is wrong.I am still in the mood of relaxing even though it seems i did a lot of maths problems.I thought the math p2 was a bit difficult even thought others thought it was easy,maybe is because i do not know how to do the calculation of the chord and the quadratic eqn bah.HOHO!My physics is a flop,the mcq i shade are mostly wrong cuz i checked my book answer.I given up on physics.I shld focus on other sub instead of wasting my time doing phy which can't seem to get into my mind.
Went to johor once after the chem paper.Mr Yong kept talking and talking,my parents and aunts are waiting for me.Argh!The funniest thing happened at the checking of the boot after stamping the passports.The man who checked our boot thought i pon school cuz johor aso got one top school that have the same uniform as us.hahax.Ate bak kut teh,yummy,my dad say it was the best stall but it was expensive like RM62.50.It was like 10am then we went to carrefour to buy things cuz there big and the things are cheaper.I know who told me to how to say carrefour name.Was my dad,he say it as car-re-four and not what my friends say it to be carr-for.That is why i kept saying it wrongly.hahax.I tink the carrefour become my running track,i ran here and there to look for the aunts and my parents as we walked separately.I bought construction paper,shiny one which was quite cheap RM0.60 per piece and a large sheet of paper for RM3.90,singapore popular aso got sell but i thought it was cheaper.Bought the materials to do a card for my cousin engagement day cuz i have no time to do big board for them as it fall on 17nov,just after o-lvl.I aso dun have any of their photos,i tink i have to secretly take photos of them,hahax,joking only.Then we went to eat again.This is the third time being so full,it was only 12.30pm,a time gap of 2h30mins only.We ate curry fish head,egg with prawns,black pepper crabs,tofu and herbal chicken.A lot loh!The bill was about RM105,it is considered quite cheap liaox compared to singapore.So i not eating dinner tonight but ate sushi,malaysia sushi is so cheap.
Today is the most eventful day and so i wrote so long or esle i have nth to write.heex.Cleared my table,worksheets cuz i stack into a mountain with worksheets of different subjects all over the place.I will slack today and 2molo for the last time.On thursday i will study hard liaox.
Fly away...