Sunday, December 24, 2006;
♥ 11:38 PM
I went for my first day at job,actually i went for a trial on thursday then today was the actual thingy.I scared i will be late,so i went there early,troublesome,travelling time was like 1 over hr loh.The paid is $4/hr,a bit little but ok lah,for a no experience student.At least can get experience on customer service and cashier so that nxt time find job will be easier loh.
The boss really know how to see ppl,means he is able to know a person character very fast,taught me a lot on the first day.I thought what he said,it was reasonable.He said i was introvert,quiet type,don't talk a lot with ppl and many more lah.I think many of my friends will think is true bah.hahax.He told me i must change or esle go jc will feel outcast,i should really change then.Nxt time,u see me,will be totally different,hahax,i may high guo tou,heex.It will not be easy.
The supervisor looked quite fierce but later when boss went off,we got talked,guessed what we talked about.Ermm...abt hk drama,taiwan drama,songs,mediacorp stars,she said got stars walked pass our shop,hahax,blutooth songs,7% gst thingy.hahax.Her name was florence anyway,she said Jeff Wang was damn shuai in person,omg.Hope i can see some stars,hahax.
I met a few ppl today,saw chungcheng students,valerie with her friends and i think ferron and another indian guy,thin one,duno his name,hahax.Saw my biao ge on the mrt at jurong east,he was working at IMM as a waiter,smth like school attachment,talked quite a lot cuz dun usually talked to him during Chinese New Year mah.Met my primary school friend too,same train,hahax.Went home quite late,abt 11pm.
Fly away...