Friday, February 09, 2007;
♥ 12:00 PM
haha,i still online today,maybe everyone is feeling scared and worried about their results.I am feeling the same way too,friends keep telling i will not score badly but who knows?All this now is going to be reality in just 4hrs later,i leave it to fate.
Really think i so long never blog too,maybe spend a lot time with og and cg.Always have outings,play bridge in school,play pool and have meals together.Realised that i always reached home at 9 or even later.I never went for the canoeing selection cuz i was told that if i was not serious,dun go for it.I went for canoeing training to like tortue myself,now i have bruises on both my knees.I am broke these days,always going out to eat and enjoy.
have going out this whole week to enjoy the last moments before results.Hanging out with og and cg,no photos to show,see whether i got the mood after taking my results.
really hope to score to score well,pray hard!
Fly away...