Tuesday, February 13, 2007;
♥ 7:11 PM
Many days passed and until now,i start to blog once again.I am pleased with my results because i really did not place high hopes on my olvl,maybe i am not confident.Anyway,i got 12pts of L1R5 and 9pts for L1R4,realised that my SA friends scored even better la,all want to pangseh me,go for better choices.Only Jueying,Janice,lucas,kaili and shiping staying,hope to be in the same OG again with them,it will be so much fun again.
I spend time doing cards for my OG and CG friends,spend $$ on the gifts for them.Will be writing long notes for my 4sisters and Jueying,cuz they are the people i see the most almost everyday la.But my gifts are quite childish,hope the receivers of my gifts won't laugh loh.haha.
I haven bought my new year clothes la,arraged with janice to go Bugis,hope she won't pangseh me.Because i really need one more set of clothes loh,it is just few days away from Chinese New Year loh.I saw my cute niece today,she has grew taller.I bought magnetic board for her and a cube puzzle for the whole family,thinking of buying one more.I bought them from my workplace,got a 30% discount.I am quiting my job soon.My supervisor is super good loh,always treat me,haha,she treated me lunch and Ben and Jerry ice-cream with Root Beer,cool bah.New product from Ben and Jerry,their icecream is the best,hahax
2moro is Valentine's Day,it will be single girls date
Fly away...