Friday, March 23, 2007;
♥ 6:04 AM
I saw Mr Lee,4F teacher today in morning,haha, don’t whether he really recognise because he doesn’t teach me and never teach me before.He asked whether I was from 4G,haha.We chatted from sembawang station to khatib station.Mostly about our batch of students going poly or jc.He said the principal let them see where most of the students went to.Alot went to poly,most populated cchyians were in yishunjc,followed by nanyang.Others I not so sure,so pathetic,SA only have like me and Sophia la.
Today got civis,now got to select for the class committee,in the end I am with no job,that was I wished for,I am too lazy.I was kana sabo for positions like ava,saints connect,welfare and Chinese rep.The worst thing is they keep saying my name as s_ _ _y,and my CT really thought my name was that loh.Ppl just think this is easier to remember,wadever.haha,George is the chairmen(class rep) and Joel as the assistant(baby girl) doing all the job.Cindy kept asking me whether I want to take responsible over any position,I said I dunwan.haha.
I really dun understand the maths and chem at all.Will try to study during weekends,moday then ask around loh.Haven got the time-table yet loh,so inefficient.I heard my class got 4ppl kana suspended or smth else for playing cards and kana caught.Warning not to play cards for saints.
Fly away...