Thursday, March 22, 2007;
♥ 4:36 AM
It has been days since I blog,maybe even weeks due my computer lacking,that’s why.And the blogspot abit siao siao.I don’t bother updating past events that happened liaox like outings or orientation.
I just got to know my class,I am in gomes hse,class S22.Though I just know my classmates,I think I will be going to enjoy my company of friends in class bah.The sad thing is I got nicknames again la.It is always this way,during primary and secondary and now junior college.All Joel Lim fault,started calling me shiny la and gave me the surname star,turned out to shiny star.He thought my name was spell shinnie la,stupid.Duno who said my surname was da la,I dun wan to say how it is said in full.Is shinni a Christian name or smth?It seems that everyone think it is this way.My class have more girls than boys,the girls are fun to be with.Somehow,I am able to remember their names la.Haha.Still haven thought of what cca to join.And I still keep ponning lectures cause it was really damn super boring la.I pon gp and library talk.Thanks Ryan though he won’t see my entry,he skipped math to help me,Janice,jy and sp to take the life concert tickets,today shld be last day,left like 200 tickets only.Luckily managed to take though he almost got caught by chem. Teacher.hahaToday got image check too ,my CT never come so we did not kana check or smth.But I did try to act guai like few minutes by stuffing my shirt into my skirt,looked so nerdy.Haha.In the end,I heard the discipline committee were checking class by class but our class went off le,haha.
SA got biometric system too like chung cheng which means I have to thumb in again like in the past.Sian,the stupid scanning thing,my finger was wet though but I wiped like so many times.I pressed the thumbprint scanner for like $%^*$!% times la,haha.
Finally Friday le,will got civis,able to see the class again cuz I still dun really recognise them la,only the few that I and Janice mixed with loh.haha.Hope end early,damn boring loh.Still need to write essay for economics,first lesson already need to write essay la.Now I haven really study at all,keep playing computer games.haha
Fly away...