Monday, April 09, 2007;
♥ 6:29 AM
Beauitful three months have passed in jc.now into the 4th month,having tests and SAP soon,handling PI which i seriously don't understand how to get over it.Finshed the gp presentation on arts hub,got over it fast,homework tutorials keep piling like a mountain,due to my laziness during first three mths not doing tutorials.First three mths was a bother,should not even have it.It seems that I am only hardworking in school,erm because of the environment.But not at home where there are television with my favourite shows, personal notebook and food.Mum always say I should not stay at home because I keep finding food to eat,haha.So I think I rather stay in school to study but the travelling back home is super tiring,standing for an hour on the train,squeezing with people,it is so hard to get in and out of the train during peak hours.
Everyday when I reached school,it is super humid and HOT.Now pe lessons are physical training, keep training our stamina.I feel so sticky after every lessons,wanted to bathe but I think I sweat even more if I bathe because the toilet is even hotter, it is like entering a sauna. So I cleaned myself before I change into uniform. Some teachers teaching my class are not at all good, don’t understand what they are teaching,like econs and maths. They are not effective, teaching like two to three questions per lesson. I think we are slacking behind other classes and maybe even other jcs.The notes are not detailed and are very expensive. Since the term started, 10 bucks was collected for notes and nxt wk,another 5 bucks need to be collected.I think after two years,I have spent about hundred on notes or even more. Still thinking to buy the textbooks a not.haha,I joined mentoring and cricket but I will choose mentoring over cricket because I don’t want to spend so much time on cca.If I joined sports cca like vb or netball,I will be reaching home at 10 plus.Training days for sports are usually Monday,Wednesday and Friday.I end school on Tuesday at 5.30pm.I think I go straight to sleep when I reached home everyday. Friends who know me well will know that I sleep at 10pm everday,the max is 11pm if not I will be so tired the next day.My studying period last from morning to afternoon only.Sleeping is good for the brain,brain needs to rest :)
Fly away...