Wednesday, May 23, 2007;
♥ 4:16 AM
an emo entry for the daythe truth was indeed disastrous thou which i dreaded the most.maybe i am using too drastic words le.Maybe it was really a blessing in disguise,i should not put much hope in it.To tell the truth,i was indeed abit saddened by the news as it has lasted quite long le.I need to be brainwashed,as after this incident,nothing can hit me now.If u find i emo these days,please pardon me.Maybe only they will understand and pull me over it.
talk about others bah :) got like two 'essays' for general paper.I must save money le,this week i spent a lot le.i will be going out with cheryl,maybe to town and friday with the old gang(jueying,janice,ryan,dajie,maybe lucas if janice don't mind), they have been really great friends to be with.They have always been there for me,thanks a lot.The happy thing this week is i
PASSED my math test,haha.I was quite happy,this is my first time passing a test in my jc life until now.haha,yeah!
should i go KL with my mum and aunt for holidays?it will be after obs though,i want to shop and have fun before the exams.I can face any difficulties after today incident le.haha :p
Fly away...