Wednesday, May 16, 2007;
♥ 7:00 AM
15 May 2007
Today I had my chemistry test on atomic structure, chemical bonding and chemical energetic but it was a disastrous, total failure. I did not know how to do most of the questions, maybe due to last minute revision. I studied the night before the test only. Because on Sunday, I went to eat dinner with my cousin and grandpa to celebrate Mother’s Day. An advise, don’t ever eat during celebratory days, it was damn packed la. We waited for like an hour for the dished to be served. The restaurant is near lower pierce reservoir, some more there so hot, no aircon. I saw Mr Ng, my sec4 pe teacher but he did not saw me. Did I get the name right? I ate a lot that day, the adults were like asking me to eat la, cause they say young people should eat more. I regretted drinking so much tea, the toilet was said to stink and dirty, that is why I “ren” for like 2hrs or so, when I got home, I rushed straight to the toilet, haha.
We went to watch boys hockey match, only me, Janice and Valerie represented the class la, cause no one wants to go and watch. Most of them went home as we were allowed to leave class at 1.30pm la. Raffles is indeed strong, we lost to them by 3-0 I think.
16 May 2007
Ms Tan day again. Whole day is her lesson loh. I am so sad, I re-run my 2.4km and do you know my new timing. It is like 1 second less than my first run only la. I shouldn’t have ran, wasted my energy and I was so tired loh. Oh,haha, I helped Jueying to do a small poster, is it called a poster? I put her photos, her reaction was funny though. “ Why you put that act cute photo?” haha, nice wah. My creation you know, touched bah.
Great day today, the best returns of the week.
Fly away...