Sunday, May 20, 2007;
♥ 7:02 AM
19 May'07
It was countdown to Serene's birthday,another 3days then our dear Serene will be 17 le.Met up with yuting and sihui,headed to town first to look around. Since i did not know it will be steamboat at night,i wore a long-sleeved top which was super hot when i reached even orchard,not to say marina south.Actually i wanted to go home cause i knew it will be damn hot but in the end,got dragged to marina south.
It was quite fun, eating steamboat together though,even though it was hot and the service was so-so only,then we went to see "rockets" then off home we go.I was super tired when i got home,after i bathe,i went to straight to bed.
20 May'07
I woke up late today,i think i was dreaming of something,haha.Another slacking day again,i had to finish like two econ essays today,as i was lazy,i decided to type it instead.I think i am too lazy,better buck up.Even janice had drew up a timetable,i must do something too.So i decided after OBS,i am strictly not going out,lock myself in the house.I tried drawing up a timetable too but i think it will be a total failure.People,don't ask me out at all,i cannot score badly for the common tests cause i want to try out for the work shadowing or OCIP.
Fly away...