Monday, June 04, 2007;
♥ 12:14 AM
chem remedial early in the morning like 8am,haven been waking up so early since saturday.I slept throughout this weekend because i was too tired so i did not do my chem tutorial,today went to just copy the solutions and get my test paper back.I got like only 9marks,pathetic loh,i failed again!I am already used to failing my test but i pray i will pass my CT1 and score well if i don't continue to slack.
wala,damn noisy la,stupid renovation next door,drilling the floor,can't stand it.I am now sourcing for places to study la,since i can't study with the noise,i might as well go online loh.I went to sunplaza to avoid the noise but still can't escape from it.I shop for like an hr plus,sunplaza got sakae sushi restaurant,yeah!haha,nxt time no need go so far for sushi le even though the sushi is not very nice.Can eat buffet there,haha,though it is like damn expensive.But i am sure it will close down very soon,cause sunplaza is very small,not alot of ppl come one.
actually i wanted to study at semb library but no tables and chairs for studying,thought of going woodlands cause there quite spacious but very troublesome la.It is like two stops away from semb,waste money la.Aiya,i duno la,see first loh.heex.
i am now blasting my radio,in hope to fight against the drilling noise la but not much use leh.
Fly away...