Tuesday, July 10, 2007;
♥ 11:26 PM
eh,finally can update my blog la but is in school,
however,the previous entries that i typed since 29june have been saved in my com,
but due to the error in page shown everytime i saved,the entries does not show anything.
I think the entries,i will update at a later date.
damn it la,our pe teacher change to the discipline teacher,Mr Desmond Ng loh.
this means during pe,we can't bargain to run how many rounds nor make a lot of noise.
I did not get back my econs paper,the teachers la,say must give out together.
But i think i get a "U" loh,there is only small percentage of ppl passing i supposed.
I heard that the whole level,only one person got A loh.
stupid security talk,make it wait till 3.30pm la,2hrs loh,
the people having chinese oral can skip the talk,somemore the talk last for 2hrs plus loh.
sian,my class sit at the second row loh,means cannot play bingo and sleep as we planned.
Fly away...