Thursday, July 19, 2007;
♥ 10:32 PM
i tried blogging at home but the page seemed to have error all the time.Thus i have not blog for a week plus.I received all my results already,which were indeed disappointing.
general paper S (43)
economics E (48)
math E (48)
chemistry D (50)
Though these seems fairly good in class but this can't be compared with other jc and top classes.Our teaching are so slow,we were behind time for most of the syllabus.I really do not have motivation to study yet,though i scored badly,still got the upcoming H1 geo exam on 3rd august.I do not know what to study,which chapters,i do not know anything about geo.
there is the learning festival too on 25 and 26July.I signed up for 4 courses,which include hanyu)korean wave),eng wah (watching movie),kickboxing and DIY skincare.Think shld be fun bah.
i feel like playing pool la
Fly away...