Tuesday, August 28, 2007;
♥ 5:41 PM
I am not looking forward to the Sept holidays :(
many things awaiting for me to do,
most importantly promos are coming in less than a month time.
Consultations during holidays,extra lessons,training for scholar programme and gp enrichment.
They are all filling my holidays,leaving me with nothing but sad and miserable life.
I don't even dare to say i may retain to my parents,they will just kill me,
my relatives will just gossip more about my results,especially one of them.
It is a torture listening to all the crap.
havenn been blogging for a long time due to all the tests that i all failed and homework.
I totally agree that homework should be abolished,according to my gp research assignment.
I am already planning what should i do after promos instead of mugging.
like finding a job,play pool,sentosa,class outings.....
don't think i going back to cchy for teachers day because i end sch at 10.30am.
by the time,i go back to cchy,everyone will be gone by then,
the performance ended,it will be so so boring when i go back to school.
SA is so far from cchy loh,more than 45mins traveling time,
though i haven seen mr goh and other teachers and my friends,all our time clash.
even skymessx,i haven seen them for like i duno 5months or even longer,sign!
mr ng will film our pe today,playing soccer,not that i am very enthu about it,
but it is still very fun though,haha.mentoring later in the afternoon,don't feel like going loh.
Fly away...