Friday, August 17, 2007;
♥ 7:35 PM
17 Aug 2007
studied for the maths differentiation test but was disappointed that i won't be or should i say would not pass at all the test because my mind was at a blank,i did not know how to do the questions, even though i had studied the formula,did math questions for 2.5hrs which was my first time this year,sitting still for 2.5hrs,that was a record.But still,i was unable to tackle the questions :(
ARGH!since i unable to say out my opinions and let out my frustrations about mentoring during meeting,i have decided to say them all on my blog.The mentoring shirt design is like shit,the WORSE t-shirt ever.Who would print the definition of mentor at the back of the shirt and print the name so small at the corner of the sleeve?Like what the hell,the colour of shirt is white base while the words are in black.So basic colour,no design at all,i going to chuck it aside,it better not be expensive la.I hate the shirt even though it has not been printed.I rather my big name be printed at the back so that the kids can see and remember our names mah.Put the meaning of mentor,as if ppl don't know what is it."oh my,i have a definition on my back."The back design should be attractive,can catch ppl attention instead of a para of words,who bother to read la.Somemore all the words in black.Enough of the mentoring stuff,don't want to talk about it since it has been finalised.
I finally cut my hair today and bought seventeen magazine,yeah,my favourtie magazine.Maybe i will keep buying cause this year i am finally SEVENTEEN.I did noy cut much though,only abit of fringe and shorten by like 2 to 3 inches,like quite little,haha.So janice,u can stop telling the whole world that shinni has been saying she wants to cut hair since jan but still haven cut till now.I have already cut twice.Ok?i know ur hair is like short but unlike ur hair,my hair does not grow fast.Maybe my hair is unhealthy.
I am starting to fear for my promos examination,the days are nearing,i am very worried that i will not be able to promote.All the notes have stacking at a side,i don't feel like reading my notes.The past few months notes,looking at them once again after common test,it has been boring to read them again.Why i don't have the brain which i read the notes once and it can be registered in my brain forever?I have not been coping well with my tutorials and studies.I need to study in the day,i will try to use my breaks to study them.Anyone wants to study with me?
Fly away...