Tuesday, October 16, 2007;
♥ 5:22 AM
felt like crying on the way home,my legs are aching so badly,my bones are hurting,it was so painful that i did not feel like walking.plus my headache is bursting in my head.today is the worst day of the past months,gotten most of my results except geo.I think i will be promoted if nothing goes wrong in the calculations and rank points changes.
Promotional Results:
General Paper-S
Mathematics-C
Chemistry-D
Economics-C
Geography-most likely a U
Overall Results (most likely):
General Paper-U [0]
Mathematics-B [17.5]
Chemistry-D (comfirmed) [12.5]
Economics-E [10]
Geography-U [0]
Rank points should be about 42.5
I prayed so hard to promote and i really hope there are no changes anymore.I should be glad that i passed a-lvl standard for all my H2 subjects because i never did my best due to the lack of time to study and many activities that occured before exams started.I know that my results are just average compared to other classes,therefore i will really study next year.Next year,J2 will be very tough and i can't afford to be the lower deck of the mattress anymore.Maybe i should study abit everyday during holidays,better than nothing.
I am so sorry to SKYMESX,sorry that i did not go for today's steamboat session,i am really sorry that i have pangseh the clique many times for many outings or birthday parties.I am so gulity for not going for the outings.The time just clash or i have something on or my parents don't allow,maybe these are just excuses but still i am so so sorry.
Fly away...